Sunday, September 12, 2010

Anahuac.

Okay, So I keep forgetting to post. I'm falling down on my job as a blogger. But anyways, I just got back home from going to Gatorfest in  Anahuac. It was pretty cool, just like every other gatorfest lol. I seriously thought that I missed anahuac...but i DIDNT. It is the SAME people doing the SAME shit since I was there three years ago. It's really sad. And ughh every girl is either pregnant, has a kid, is a whore, or is lesbian...WTF. It was a big shock to me. I mean we have pregnancies in Brackett, but not nearly as much as in anahuac! It's like an epidemic, like they think its the new "thing" to have. Boys need to use condoms, seriously. And lord knows what diseases are going around. I'm guessing they think it's easy to have a kid at 15. Um, I'm pretty sure that its NOT. I mean don't they have higher ambitions in life then trying to tie down the guy their with and get pregnant? They need to have sex-ed or something there. Apparently the health teacher isn't teaching shit. I mean I'm not saying not to have sex, but at least use some protection! If you don't want to wear a condom, then risk getting a disease. But at least be on birth control! It makes me really wonder what I would've turned out like if I would've stayed there. I thought that I actually missed Anahuac. But it hasnt changed, and its never gonna change. Anyways, it was great seeing everyone! And meeting new people that I didn't know before I moved. It was fun, but I am sooo glad that I'm back at my apartment. And I HATE mosquitoes! There are hardly any over here, but damnnn there are so many in Anahuac. My legs are all bitten up. And the worse thing is that on my way back today, I found some bug spray in my car. Needless to say, I was PISSED.  

No comments:

Post a Comment