Ahh, so I am FINALLY out on my own...and I loveee loveee loveee it! :) My room is amazing and my roommates are pretty cool :)
So me and two of my roommates (kathy and ellen) went to mcdonalds last night at like 10:30 lol. Well we orders 3 meals. And before we left the guy asked another worker if they had put the fries in there. Well we had just took off, thank God we werent outta the parking lot because kathy looked in the bag and there was nothing BUT fries! haha, they had left out the burgers! So we reversed the whole way back and had to get our burgers. It was hilarious!
Tonight is "Late Night at the Rec" and its supposed to be superrr fun! :) I'm really excited because basically the whole campus is supposed to be going. I'll post later to tell you how it went.
Okay so the whole thing with Jaime. Being away from eachother sucksss. But I'm positive that we can make it. It'll be tough but I'm not gonna let our relationship suffer because I'm gone. I'll be home on the 3rd! :)
Oh, and its soooo great not having your parents around telling you what to do! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment