Okay so the funniest thing happened yesterday. My boyfriend and I were shopping for clothes for him. He is the MOST indecisive person, ever. We went back and forth between stores sooo many times. He's worse than I am. Well anyways, we're looking for shirts for him. He wears a medium so hes looking for "M's". Well he sees "SM" on one shirt and he says "what does that stand for, Smedium?" (meaning small and medium for those of yall that are a little bit slow lol) and I was like " hahahahaha, NO. it means SMALL." he then feels dumb, haha. Which I think is great because he always makes me feel dumb! :)
I have exactly four days until I officially move out of brackettville, texas! :) Ahh, I am very excited. The one thing that I hope my apartment has is VERY GOOD water pressure. I absolutely hateee taking showers with low water pressure.
And once AGAIN my ac is out at my house. WTF. Thank God that my house actually has fairly good ventilation with the windows open. You would think that the stupid creepy worker dudes would fix it the first time, but I'm guessing that they dont know jack about ac's!
No comments:
Post a Comment