Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Orientation and Misc.

So I just got back from orientation. It was superrr fun! But there were some downsides. The best thing was our OLs (orientation leaders), they were hilarious! Our OL lied about, EVERYTHING. Haha they made orientation really fun. The one thing that sucked was walking in the hot sun, luckily our OL didn't like walking in the sun so he made us stay in the shade :) We also had to sit in an auditorium for a whole afternoon, learning about...NOTHING ha. I listened to a whole lecture on Jack London, and I still have no clue who he is. We learned there were people in our dorm/apartment that were not 21 or older then we couldn't have alcohol. I mean seriously, what college student is going to listen to that?

I met some interesting people there. A girl that talked wayy too much for her own good, no doubt lying about everything she was saying and always sucking up to the OLs. A guy that thought it was his point to make sure that everyone knew that he was gay. Look dude, we don't care. You're gay, okay. We can tell by looking at you, theres no need for you to tell us. I met a cool girl though, she was really nice. We ate lunch together so we didn't have to look like lame-o's eating lunch alone.

I got all my classes in order. I have class MWF and a lab early on Tuesday morning. Thursdays I'm off. :) I thought I was going to get shitty classes because I registered so late, but I basically didn't. Oh and so yesterday me and my mom had to kill time from 8:30am to 3:00pm. We went and toured the rec center. I found out that they can give you a fitness test and tell you basically how in shape you are and what you can do to change it. Well that sounds great...you can tell me that I'm fat and out of shape. No thanks ha. I'll stick to my big butted self and work out on my own. We can also get free personal trainers. Which I actually thought about but knowing me I would get the bootcamp person and get yelled at 24/7. No thanks, already went through that. Thats why I am no longer in athletics and why I got out as fast as I could after softball. :) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment