Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nonsense.

Today I got my ears pierced! Well for a second time, now I have two earring holes on each ear. To my dad he thinks..now you have to buy more earrings. Okay, i dont care? ha. Anyways, I was scared that it might hurt really bad. But getting my eyebrows waxed hurts worse. Considering that it really didnt hurt too bad getting my ears pierced, I think that I'm ready for my tattoo. :) Officially, my dad has said okay to it!

Watching the COWBOYS game! TWO WORDS.....Miles Austin <3

Saturday I am going to go camping. I'm not sure whether or not to be excited about it or not. I actually like it because I can be around all of my friends :) Hopefully, I am not the only girl haha. Well anyways, today me, Jaime, Manny, and Adrian went walking along the trails to find out where we were going to camp at. Guess what shoes I happened to be wearing?...flip flops. And every step I took hurt like a bitch. I officially hate rocks and twigs. Did the guys have sympathy for me? NOPE. And yes, I might sound like a really girly girl right now...but trust me, I'm not. I was just having a simple girl moment haha. My boyfriend kept trying to make me walk faster. My pace of walking is wayy slower than his pace of walking. I practically had to run to keep up with him. So there I am, sweating like a pig with mosquitoes swarming around my legs. Apparently there is something in my blood, that they LOVE. Anyways, I cant wait to go camping! :) I'm bringing a tonnn of mosquito spray!

I'm not sure if it is legal for policemen to speed on the highway without their lights on or not. But today our stupid "kinney county police force that think they're the swat team" decided to ride my ass on the way home from Del Rio today. He didnt have his lights on so I didn't pull over. Well apparently I was going too slow for him...I was going 70, the speed limit. He proceeded to pass me and go probably about 80-90 mph down the highway without lights flashing. I don't think that is legal. Oh and I cant stand Semi truck drivers. They are dumbasses! They think that just because they have a hugeee truck that they can go where ever they want. Today one decided to pass two BIG dump trucks driving on the side of the road. When he passed them, he was ALL the way into my lane. It might as well have been HIS lane, which I'm sure he thought it was. Needless to say, I had to drive almost in the grass. I was honking my horn the whole time and flipping him off. :) Ahh, today has been a great day...NOT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment