So apparently some people think its their business to decide how long me and Jaime will last once I go to college. And you know what I think...stay the hell outta our business. Stop hating on our relationship. Just because we have had a longer one and are actually making it work, doesn't mean that you have to be rude. Some people think, wow you're over exaggerating when you cry about leaving. You know what, fuck you! You have nooo idea how it feels to leave the one you love, no matter if its 2 hours away or not. I'm so tired of people not believing in us. I'm gonna prove all of y'all wrong. And if we don't work out, then don't you dare come up to me and say anything. Because its MY business and not yours so get that through your thick ass heads. And yes, me and Jaime have been through probably more fights than most couples. But we get over them and most of them are for stupid little picky reasons. And then 20 minutes later, we're fine. Our relationship isn't perfect and I'm so glad for that. If it was, I would be bored outta my mind. We don't know how long we're gonna last because we can't tell the future, and no one else can either. So no matter if you think you can, you can't dumbass. All we know is that whether we're dating or just friends, we will always be in each others lives.
Agenda for the next three days:
- Tomorrow: Make cupcakes and brownies for party. Pack most of my clothes up and little things that I don't really need. Have a BADASS time at my party :) Oh and if I normally talk to you and I didn't get a chance to tell you about it, then you better be there :) haha. It's gonna start around 7ishh or 8ishh.
- Thursday: Pack all of my stuff up and load it into the car. Watch the football scrimmage in Pearsall. Spend the night at my mimi's house in devine.
- Friday: MOVE IN :D
No comments:
Post a Comment