Saturday, August 7, 2010

Small Towns & Reminiscing.

Small towns...where everyone knows everyone. And I'm not kidding. Also where there is nothing to do, ever. In our town its either swim at the pool, party, cruise, or just hang out at someones house. There isn't a mall or a "cool hang out place". Well there is the "teen center", which I have no idea why they call it that when hardly any teenagers go. Its mostly the little kids and its about as fun as getting a shot in the butt by a really weird looking nurse.

Speaking of little kids..I cant stand when you're in a store and kids are running around everywhere without their parents. Or they are screaming and crying because they cant have their way. I'm just like seriously? TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS. or like my mother...take them to the restroom and spank them ha. Now a days parents don't believe in spankings. No wonder there are soooo many discipline problems. Putting them in "time out" doesn't work. Now I don't mean beat your kids, because that's not right. But a good spanking every now and then when its needed, does the job.

I was reminiscing earlier with my parents about my childhood. I almost caught the microwave on fire by putting a poptart...with the aluminum wrapper...in it. I swallowed my first tooth by trying to bite into a fake ice cream cone. I then proceeded to tell the grown ups that it had fell out somewhere so they spent hours looking for it. My two cousins and I used to call each other "caca heads" all the time. My aunt was not happy with us, she would get extremely pissed. All we thought it meant was "poop" but later on I found out that it meant "shit". No wonder she was mad. I remember telling the superintendent's daughter, "my dad doesn't like your dad" not realizing that it could've gotten my dad fired. Needless to say, I was grounded for a VERY long time and I was only in first grade. My boyfriend makes fun of me...but the worst I have been ever grounded was when my parents took away my books! I feel like such a nerd when I say that, but I love reading ha. 
Anyways, reminiscing is fun :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment