Thursday, August 5, 2010

Realizations/ First Blog.

Ahh, so I've come to realize that life after high school is ah-mazinggg. Way less drama...I don't have to deal with all of those people that I really hated seeing everyday at school. Oh and NO MORE TWO A DAYS! I am so glad not to be screamed at every second for not being fast enough. I'm not sure if she ever realized but...I have a lot more attached to my backside than most of the little skinny girls! lol. I have an ass and it slows me down quite a bit haha. I however have decided that I will NOT gain the "freshman 15". So I try to work out everyday. And it actually feels good not to be yelled at 24/7 lol.

It does get quite boring however. I have never spent this much time with my family, EVER. I think I might just shoot my father ha. Some days that man annoys the shitttt out of me. And my mother will not stop asking me questions! I swear she asks the same question three or four times. I finally told her yesterday: mother, you're pissing me the fck off, stop asking me so many questions! I know that I will miss them when I leave but they know how to push my buttons. On a more positive note, I've never been this close to my family. :)

I'm new to all this blogging stuff. But I thought it would be a good idea to do once I'm in college. It'll be kind of like a stress reliever.

p.s. I have finally learned to play guitar hero with using the buttons instead of just the strummer! haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment