I really need to learn how to use money more wisely. But the sad thing is that I always try to find deals. Ugh I'm really realizing that spending money sucks, especially since its my OWN money. And now that I have to pay for my own gas, I don't even want to go anywhere anymore lol. It cost me 40 dollars to fill up on gas.
Getting my ears pierced makes me want my cartilage pierced now haha. And I can't wait for my tattoo. I have a feeling that its going to hurt really bad, but oh well. It'll be the great adrenaline rush! :D
Ugh, I'm so tired of being so nice to everyone. Especially when they piss me off. I really used to be a hugee bitch but somehow I'm starting to have no back bone. That shit needs to change. I mean yeah its not right to be rude to people, but it sucks letting them walk all over you. So dumb..
So today I took my brother out to eat. Except my parents paid for his meal lol. But anyways, he had fried catfish and shrimp. Well we took it to go after he couldn't finish it. I specifically told him to hold onto it so that he wouldn't spill it. What does he do? spill it, ALL over the floor of my car. I therefore got mad and made him take all the crumbs out without using a vacuum cleaner haha. My brother is growing up so fast, it makes me feel old. He's gotten to the stage where he actually tries to look nice and smell good. For me, its great because now I no longer have to smell his stinky boy odor. Ha, just kidding he doesn't always smell, just sometimes haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment