Friday, August 6, 2010

Odd things.

Ok so, I've decided that I want a tattoo. A lot of people tell me that it gets addicting, so don't do it. But I'm not one of those dumbasses that get tons and tons of  meaningless tattoos. I've had a tattoo in mind since I was probably 13. It's hard to explain but I want it in memory of my mother, who passed away when I was almost 2 years old. And yes it might be a shock to some people that "Mrs. Swilley" is not my real mother. But she isnt, get over it. I'm half hispanic even though you can't really tell. Apparently my entire mexican family has to be extremely light skinned. Therefore, I don't look at all like I'm mexican. Well, except for my curvy hips...yeah thanks mom for that. Anyways, back to my tattoo..my parents are actually okay with it. :)

I've recently realized that I have a big fear of plumbers and electricians...or whoever else needs to come into my house to fix things. They freak me out! They are always the creepy old guys that you think are always looking at you. Or they ask you weird questions...I'm just like "hey how bout you go get to work on what you need to do and leave me the hell alone". I'm always scared that the creepy dudes are gonna rape me or something. I have no idea how I'm going to survive in college when I see creepy people like that. 

Eghh speaking of creepy people. I'm sure I am not the only person that gets freaked out by people with HUGEEE gages in their ears. I mean sure a small one, okay thats fine. But the ones where I could fit my whole fist through your earlobe...thats disgusting! And I've heard that your earlobe starts to smell. GROSS! Seriously people, get some normal earrings! Or dont let them get that big.
I really wish I was a better cook. I think I really need to start learning. I mean I can cook a few things, but come on...my boyfriend cooks better than me! Thats not cool haha. My new goal...besides becoming a beast at guitar hero haha...is to learn how to cook better! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I agree with the gaged ears thing!
    And the paragraph about the plumbers & electricians really cracked me up by the way, haha. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gages DO make your ears stink BAD because most people that have them don't clean them often~ it's the nastiest Punky smell EVER !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hey Hey gauges only smell if you dont clean them and dont diss it till you try it it gets kinda addicting ha but there really not that bad if you clean them every day

    ReplyDelete